Here are the five stocks with blizzard-like insider purchases this past week:
1. Dell (DELL): Michael Dell purchased $100 million of Dell shares on Dec. 17 at $13.57.
2. Koss (KOSS): Michael Koss purchased Koss shares around $5, which is about 10% less than the other directors paid in November.
3. Advanced Photonix (API): A director of Advanced Photonix paid around $1.45 for 1,000 shares. Other insiders paid $1.17 for API at the end of November.4. Zoltek (ZOLT): Insiders have been buying Zoltek shares since Dec. 7. The stock price took off 15% since. The latest insider purchase was at $10.14. ZOLT's closing price is $11.38. This is one of those cases in which one should be acting quickly, right after the insider purchase is ideal. Insider Monkey provides free real-time insider trading data. 5. Tucows (TCX): An officer, a director, and a large shareholder of Tucows bought this stock at 70 cents to 78 cents. This is also a very illiquid stock, and we will be staying away from this one. This article was originally published at Insider Monkey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV