Mastech Holdings, Inc. Announces Share Repurchase Program
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 23, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex: MHH), a national provider of Information Technology and Specialized Healthcare staffing services, announced today that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program of up to 750,000 shares of the Company's common stock over the next 24 months.
Repurchases under the program may be made through open market purchases or privately negotiated transactions in accordance with applicable securities laws. The timing of repurchases and the exact number of shares of common stock to be purchased will be determined by the Company's management. The program may be extended, suspended or discontinued at any time.
About Mastech Holdings, Inc.:Leveraging the power of 20 years of IT experience, Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services to hospitals and other healthcare facilities. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com. SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV