PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. Sets Annual Shareholder Meeting Date And Announces Dividend Payment
OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 23, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. (NYSE: PHX) today reported that its Board of Directors has set the date of its annual meeting of its shareholders for March 3, 2011. The meeting will be held at the Waterford Marriott, 6300 Waterford Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, at 9:00 a.m. local time. Shareholders of record at the close of business on January 21, 2011, shall be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Further, a regular 7 cents per share quarterly dividend payment will be payable on March 10, 2011, to shareholders of record on February 24, 2011.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
SOURCE PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV