- Group revenue increased 18.8% year-on-year to US$1,895.9 million in the first nine months of 2010, and 22.3% year-on-year to US$640.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, driven primarily by strong volume growth across all business segments
- Group gross profit grew 4.5% to US$576.6 million in the first nine months of 2010 from US$551.9 million in the same period last year, and 6.5% to US$200.8 million in the third quarter of 2010 from US$188.6 million in the third quarter of 2009
- Group gross margin declined 420 basis points year-on-year to 30.4% in the first nine months of 2010, as a result of continued pressure of raw milk costs
- EBITDA 1 was US$239.6 million in the first nine months of 2010 compared to US$246.6 million in the same period of 2009
- Net income declined to US$92.7 million in the first nine months of 2010 from US$109.4 million in the first nine months of 2009
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Continues To Post Strong Revenue And Substantial Volume Growth Across All Segments In Third Quarter And Nine Months Of 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.