Updates to clarify role of Asensio.com.
BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Putting together the reverse mergers that bring Chinese companies to U.S. stock exchanges requires a lot of specialized expertise and connections, so the deals tend to get done in a small world where many of the same players work together on deal after deal.
It's such a small world that relationships and connections can generate conspiracy theories even where hard evidence is lacking.
Guang Xun Xu sees himself as the victim of just such a theory.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV