BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Barclays, considered the best equity-research firm by Institutional Investor, released its must-read Global Top Picks for 2011. Here's a closer look at 30 of the U.S. stocks, which the bank says offer the greatest upside potential. Below is a look at picks 30 to 11, with the top 10 following. All are rated "overweight."
29. Potash (POT)
28. Kohl's (KSS)
27. UnitedHealth (UNH)
26. Lennar (LEN)
25. Newell Rubbermaid (NWL)
24. Merck (MRK)
23. Rockwell Automation (ROK)
22. MasterCard (MA)
21. Apple (AAPL)
20. Sunoco (SUN)
19. Illinois Tool Works (ITW)
18. Yahoo! (YHOO)
17. Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX)
16. DirecTV (DTV)
15. Corning (GLW)
14. Cardinal Health (CAH)
13. CB Richard Ellis (CBG)
12. Hartford Financial (HIG)
11. AES Corp. (AES)
Now, here is a look at Barclays' top 10 stock picks, which offer the greatest potential for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV