NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Precious metals and mining stocks continue to be excellent performers in the current investing landscape. There are many small "junior miners" that have great looking charts. Many are overlooked and others are overworked, but one name that hasn't received a lot of attention but appears to be readying for a potential topside break on the long-term time frame is Entree Gold (EGI).
It is headquartered in Canada and its geographic exploration activities range from Mongolia and China to Canada and the United States. It is a speculative exploration play so you will need to monitor the company's fundamental progress carefully as it builds out its mines.
As for the technical picture, the charts shown on the following pages are strong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV