MEMSIC To Present At Needham Annual Growth Stock Conference On January 13, 2011
ANDOVER, Mass., Dec. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MEMSIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, announced today that the company will present at the 13 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference scheduled for January 11-13 th at the Palace Hotel in New York City.
Chief Financial Officer Patricia Niu will present on Thursday, January 13 at 2:10 PM ET in the Louis Room. MEMSIC will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors on January 13, 2011. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at Needham or MEMSIC's investor relations representative at Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MEMSIC, Inc.MEMSIC Inc., headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, provides advanced semiconductor sensor and system solutions based on integrated micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and mixed signal circuit design. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high quality, cost effective solutions for automotive, consumer and industrial markets. The company shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (Nasdaq:MEMS).
CONTACT: MEMSIC, Inc. Company Contact: Patricia Niu, Chief Financial Officer 978-738-0900 Lippert Heilshorn & Associates Investor Contact: Harriet Fried Jody Burfening (212) 838-3777 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV