NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Next week marks the biggest week on tech's calendar as the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show kicks off in Las Vegas.
Not only will all the gadgets from the future be there, so will TheStreet. And amid the buzz about connected cars and connected TVs, tablets and 4G wireless, we will be zeroing in on the pertinent investment news that could influence stocks.
Here are a few other highlights.ARM-based processors Nvidia (NVDA) has scheduled a press conference Tuesday, and the expectation is that the chip shop will have a beefier graphics processor for laptops and a slew of mobile devices to show off its Tegra 2 dual core processor. One guess is that Nvidia will feature the LG Optimus 2X Android phone, running a Tegra chip.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV