Fed Achieves Higher Price Goals: Dave's Daily
FED ACHIEVES HIGHER PRICE GOALS
Do higher prices for "stuff" make you feel better about things? Only Chavez or Ahmadinejad would be happy since PC NIMBY American's keep being self-destructive. And, if you're an American you've probably forgotten we have an entire Department of Energy which has only produced more bureaucrats and patronage then more energy. You see folks, whenever there's a problem with something important (energy, education, banking and etc) we just create a new agency or department and assume it will get fixed. What a bunch of suckers we are!
There is only one thing innocent citizens/investors can do--get long whatever it is they say they're "fixing". In this case that would be commodities and oil.Not much happened Wednesday beyond higher prices for stocks and commodities overall. There were two light POMO actions just to keep things well-lubed for the few traders remaining. Volume was half-day like while headlines scream "markets post Lehman highs" and etc. Breadth per the WSJ was positive once again. Continue to U.S. Sectors, Stocks & Bonds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV