Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc. Announces Dividend
Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: IF) (the “Fund”), a closed-end equity fund, announced today that it will pay a dividend of US$0.96889 per share on January 14, 2011 to all shareholders of record as of December 30, 2010 (ex-dividend date December 28, 2010). This distribution is comprised of $0.05984 per share of net investment income, $0.41084 per share of net realized short-term capital gains and $0.49821 per share of net realized long-term capital gains.
In January 2011, a Form 1099-DIV will be sent to shareholders, which will state the amount and composition of distributions and provide information with respect to their appropriate tax treatment for the 2010 calendar year.
The Fund is managed and advised by Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited. The Fund's shares trade on the NYSE AMEX under the symbol "IF".
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of the Fund’s Plan.If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact InvestorRelations@aberdeen-asset.com www.aberdeenif.com Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited is a registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV