Aberdeen Emerging Markets Telecommunications And Infrastructure Fund, Inc. Announces Dividend
Aberdeen Emerging Markets Telecommunications and Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: ETF) (the “Fund”), a closed-end equity fund, announced today that it will pay a dividend of US$0.26465 per share on January 14, 2011 to all shareholders of record as of December 30, 2010 (ex-dividend date December 28, 2010). This distribution is comprised entirely of net investment income.
In January 2011, a Form 1099-DIV will be sent to shareholders, which will state the amount and composition of distributions and provide information with respect to their appropriate tax treatment for the 2010 calendar year.
The Fund is managed and advised by Aberdeen Asset Management Investment Services Limited. The Fund's shares trade on the NYSE AMEX under the symbol "ETF".
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of the Fund’s Plan.If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact InvestorRelations@aberdeen-asset.com. www.aberdeenetf.com Aberdeen Asset Management Investment Services Limited is a registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV