NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Energy Services Of America
(ESA) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $56 million market cap, energy infrastructure company flipped to a profit of $3.6 million in fiscal fourth quarter compared to a loss of $1.5 million in the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 10 U.S. common stocks for December 21, 2010. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Energy Services Of America reported $91.8 million in revenue, a leap of 213% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Energy Services Of America: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$3.7 billion market cap, networking storage company, LSI Corp (LSI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, LSI Corp reported an 8.7% increase in revenues to $629 million and a 55.4% decrease in net income to $23.4 million compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about LSI Corp: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV