To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
Cree (CREE): "I think 2011 will be the year for Cree and LED lighting, but LED backlighting worries me. I'd only buy if it comes down $4."
Peabody Energy (BTU): "I don't want you to sell it. I think it's the cheapest coal company. I think it's a winner and I want you to hold onto it."Penn Virginia Holdings (PVG): "It's coal and I like coal. It has got a good yield. I think it should be yielding 5%, which means the stock is going higher." Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "I love Las Vegas Sands, but I like Wynn Resorts (WYNN) and I love MGM Mirage (MGM). I think Sands is just going to mark time here." Altria (MO): "I think it's kind of peaked out here. I'm not as aggressive on it at this level. I still like the company, though." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV