Shareholder Claims Against Applied Signal Technology, Inc. Investigated By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Due To Buyout By Raytheon Company For $38.00 Per Share
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Applied Signal Technology (NASDAQ: APSG) breached duties to shareholders by entering into a transaction to sell the company for $38.00 per share. Concerned stockholders are urged to contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“The transaction is only an 8% premium to Applied Signal’s closing price on December 17, 2010,” said securities attorney Hamilton Lindley. “Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the shareholders properly shopped the company, maximized value to the shareholders and disclosed full and fair information about the transaction.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. The firm may be retained without financial obligation or cost to its clients. Applied Signal Technology investors – or anyone with knowledge about this transaction – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855 for more details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV