NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Greatbatch Inc (GB) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $566 million market cap, medical technology company rose by 62.6% to $38.9 million in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 14 U.S. common stocks for December 20, 2010. In total, 13 stocks were upgraded and one stock was downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Greatbatch reported $127.5 million in revenue, a rise of 5% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Greatbatch: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$365 million market cap, commercial bank, Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Union First Market Bankshares reported a 50.4% increase in revenues to $60.8 million and a 187.8% increase in net income to $8.1 million compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Union First Market Bankshares:Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV