Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
El Paso Electric (EE) was downgraded from Buy to Hold at Jefferies. $30 price target. Stock is already pricing in above-average earnings growth potential, Jefferies said.
Estee Lauder (EL) was initiated with a Buy rating at Jefferies. $90 price target. Organic sales growth is accelerating, Jefferies said.Heartware (HTWR) was initiated with a Buy rating at UBS. $115 price target. Company can materially expand its market share over the next few years, UBS said. Mednax (MD) downgraded at Deutsche Bank from Buy to Hold. Valuation call, based on a $75 price target, Deutsche said. Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) was initiated with a hold rating at Jefferies. $20 price target. Company has a relatively slow growth profile, Jefferies said. Skechers USA (SKX) downgraded to Sell at Sterne Agee. $16 price target. Inventory continues to build, Sterne Agee said. Strayer Education (STRA) was initiated with a Neutral rating at Sterne Agee. Company faces fundamental and regulatory concerns, Sterne Agee said. Starbucks (SBUX) was initiated with a Neutral rating at Janney Montgomery. $34 price target. Rising coffee prices may hamper earnings growth, Janney Montgomery said. Thoratec (THOR) was upgraded at UBS from Neutral to Buy. $33 price target. Despite near-term market share losses, management can create value over time, UBS said. TW Telecom (TWTC) was upgraded at Citigroup to Buy from Hold. Sequential revenue growth should trough in the fourth quarter of 2010, Citigroup said. Maintain $21 price target. Unisys (UIS) was initiated with a Perform rating at Oppenheimer. $28 price target. Company could have mixed near-term sales. Urban Outfitters (URBN) was downgraded at Brean Murray from Buy to Hold. Valuation call. Increased competition could lead to further discounting, Brean Murray said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV