MINNEAPOLIS (Stockpickr) -- The beautiful thing about the stock market is that everyone has an opinion. At this time of year, the opinions turn to the year ahead. Yes, experts and amateurs alike are out in force with their predictions for 2011.
I do the same thing. Over the last four years I have published my own list of top picks for the coming year. These 10 top stocks to buy have beaten the market substantially in three out of the last four years.
This year I thought I'd take a different approach. Oh, for sure, I have my own ideas for what stocks will do well next year, but I wanted to see what others were thinking first. What stocks stand out from the seemingly never-ending lists of top stocks to buy?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV