MINNEAPOLIS (Stockpickr) -- The beautiful thing about the stock market is that everyone has an opinion. At this time of year, the opinions turn to the year ahead. Yes, experts and amateurs alike are out in force with their predictions for 2011.
I do the same thing. Over the last four years I have published my own list of top picks for the coming year. These 10 top stocks to buy have beaten the market substantially in three out of the last four years.
This year I thought I'd take a different approach. Oh, for sure, I have my own ideas for what stocks will do well next year, but I wanted to see what others were thinking first. What stocks stand out from the seemingly never-ending lists of top stocks to buy?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV