DBX Strategic Advisors Announces Distributions For TDX Independence Funds
DBX Strategic Advisors LLC today announced per share distribution amounts payable to shareholders of record as of December 23, 2010 for each of the following TDX Independence Funds. The distribution amounts are as follows:
|TDX Independence 2010 ETF||TDD||$0.659431|
|TDX Independence 2020 ETF||TDH||$0.528105|
|TDX Independence 2030 ETF||TDN||$0.407042|
|TDX Independence 2040 ETF||TDV||$0.362773|
|TDX Independence In-Target ETF||TDX||$0.385736|
The amount of per-share distribution by each of the TDX Independence Funds estimated above was based upon the number of shares outstanding for each TDX Independence Fund as of the close of business on December 17, 2010. The distributions are payable to shareholders of record as of December 23, 2010 and will be paid on December 31, 2010. These distributions represent DBX Strategic Advisors’ estimate of the amount by which each of the TDX Independence Funds’ income exceeded its expenses in 2010. All estimates are subject to change due to Fund creation unit purchase or redemption activity through each Fund’s Ex-Date. The Ex-Date or the date when the NAV of each Fund’s shares will be adjusted by the amount of the distribution is December 21, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV