DETROIT ( TheStreet) -- The Matrix star Laurence Fishburne has a new gig: spokesman for Cadillac.
General Motors (GM) said Monday that Fishburne's voice will be part of Cadillac ads starting with the Rose Bowl game telecast on Jan. 1. The ads are part of Cadillac's new "Red-blooded luxury" campaign, which will make the point that Cadillac is home-grown, unlike Lexus and Mercedes Benz..
|Actor Laurence Fishburne|
Fishburne is a screenwriter, director, producer and an actor.
"At Cadillac, our ambition is to continue to set a new standard in our own distinctive way," said Don Butler, vice president for Cadillac marketing, in a prepared statement.-- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C. >To contact the writer of this article, click here:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV