5 Ugliest Airports in the U.S.
No. 2: Kennedy International Airport
But the terminal occupied by Delta (DAL), considered to be gorgeous when it was occupied decades ago by Pan American World Airways, makes the ugly list. JFK received 17.5% of the votes in our poll.
The disdain for its terminal is not news to Delta, which plans a $1.3 billion renovation. As one reader commented, "the Delta terminal at JFK is an embarrassment for the largest carrier." Another said Delta's JFK terminal is "hands down" the ugliest. "They are hamstrung by an incredibly inefficient operation from the passenger point of view, and the terminals, alleys and passenger spaces are largely to blame. T4 can't come soon enough!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV