5 Ugliest Airports in the U.S.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet wanted help finding the ugliest airports in America, so we polled our readers.
It's safe to say that readers don't much like flying to and from New York City. The 5,718 folks who responded selected LaGuardia Airport as the ugliest airport with 24% of the votes, while Kennedy International was second with 17.5%. Moreover, in comments on two recent stories, several readers said they don't really care for Newark Liberty International, either.
In general, readers seem to agree with the six choices on the ballot we presented. We made that list with the help of comments on our earlier story, The Four Most Beautiful U.S. Airport Terminals and included it in our survey, What is the Ugliest Airport in the U.S.? We also spoke with sources in the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV