OVBC Names Davison New VP
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, Dec. 20, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio Valley Banc Corp. Chairman and CEO Jeffrey E. Smith last week announced the promotion of Frank W. Davison to Vice President, Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Within the Corp.'s lead subsidiary, Ohio Valley Bank, Davison was promoted to Senior Vice President, Financial Bank Group. The Financial Bank Group encompasses departments related to computer operations, transaction processing, and technical support for the company. Also included in the Financial Bank Group is the Ohio Valley Technical Services division, which provides for-hire expert computer support for businesses.
Smith commented, "He takes on this new position upon the retirement of Sandy Edwards. Sandy has worked diligently for OVB for the past 30 years. She will be missed; however, her legacy, the lessons she has taught her staff will remain. She now proudly passes on her mantle. Frank knows the bank from the ground up. He is a visionary and dedicated to the success of the company."
Davison began his career at Ohio Valley Bank as a part-time teller in 1998. In 2005, he received the "Teacher of the Year" award for his work with the bank's volunteer continuing education program. Davison is a graduate of Gallia Academy High School and holds a bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems from Marshall University.Ohio Valley Banc Corp. common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Stock Market under the symbol OVBC. The holding company owns three subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank, with 16 offices in Ohio and West Virginia; Loan Central, with six consumer finance offices in Ohio, and Ohio Valley Financial Services, an insurance agency based in Jackson, Ohio. Learn more about Ohio Valley Banc Corp. at www.ovbc.com. Contact: Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631 ext. 253, Email email@example.com SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV