Round-the-Clock Shopping Starts At 7 A.M. On December 21 As 14 Macy’s Stores Stay Open For 24-Hours Till Christmas Eve
83-hours of non-stop shopping start on Tuesday, December 21 at 7 a.m. as Macy’s opens its doors and keeps 14 stores open round-the-clock until 6 p.m., December 24, Christmas Eve. A shopper’s favorite for five years, Macy’s 24-hour stores make the holidays merrier as the homestretch of the gift-giving season nears.
Overnight and extended hours at select city and mall stores in the New York/New Jersey metro area, greater DC and Philadelphia metro areas, as well as California, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan and Minnesota take the rush out of the season and give shoppers the flexibility to shop when they want to. With 14 stores pulling all-nighters, and nine stores offering extended hours until 2 a.m., Macy’s goes the distance in delivering customer service and convenience during the holiday season.
States Ron Klein, chief stores officer, Macy’s, Inc., “Shoppers have Macy’s at the top of their list as the department store to go to first for holiday gifts. By being open 24 hours at 14 key city locations and extending store hours at another nine, last minute shoppers get extra time to shop and the added bonus of shorter lines, less crowds, and for those high traffic locations, the ease of parking.” He adds, “Our stores are destinations in cities and malls across the country, and by reworking our schedule to fit shoppers’ needs, we feel we are making the holidays less hectic and more enjoyable for both our customers and associates.”
24-HOUR STORES (14)
- Macy’s Herald Square, New York, NY
- Macy’s at Queens Center Mall, Rego Park, NY
- Macy’s at Staten Island Mall, Staten Island, NY
- Macy’s at Roosevelt Field Mall, Garden City, NY
- Macy’s Cross County, Yonkers, NY
- Macy’s at Willowbrook Mall, NJ
- Macy’s Tyson’s Corner, McLean, VA
- Macy’s Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Macy’s Woodfield, Schaumburg, IL
- Macy’s Oakland, Troy, MI
- Macy’s Twelve Oaks, Novi MI
- Macy’s Rosedale, Rosedale, MN
- *Macy’s Oakbrook, IL
- *Macy’s Orland Square, IL
- Macy’s Kings Plaza, Brooklyn, NY
- Macy’s at Green Acres Mall, Valley Stream, NY
- Macy’s Menlo Park Mall, Menlo Park, New Jersey
- Macy’s at Newport Centre, Jersey City, New Jersey
- *Macy’s Palisades, West Nyack, NY
- *Macy’s Downey Stonewood Center, Downey, CA
- *Macy’s Glendale Galleria, Glendale, CA
- *Macy’s Northridge Fashion Center, Northridge, CA
- *Macy’s South Shore Plaza, Braintree, MA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV