Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. Announces New Board Member
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTBI) is pleased to announce the addition of Anthony W. St.Charles to its Board of Directors. Mr. St.Charles is the President and Chief Executive Officer of A. W. St. Charles & Associates, Inc. of Cincinnati, Ohio. Mr. St.Charles has provided consulting services and subject matter expertise to financial institutions and high tech companies in the United States and Canada for the past seventeen years. Prior to the formation of his own company, Mr. St.Charles was involved in Sales and Consulting with the Unisys Corporation for five years and held officer level positions with US Bank for fourteen years. Mr. St.Charles is a graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mr. St.Charles has a strong interest in youth sports and education which is demonstrated by his commitment to being a volunteer coach and his support of charitable organizations, particularly in the area of tuition assistance for deserving students.
“We are very pleased to have Mr. St.Charles join our board of directors. He brings with him a level of experience and knowledge that makes him a valuable addition to our board,” said Jean R. Hale, Chairman, President and CEO.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., which is headquartered in Pikeville, Kentucky, has assets of $3.4 billion, and has 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, four banking locations in Tennessee and five trust offices across Kentucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV