SPDR ® Dow Jones Industrial AverageSM ETF Trust Announces Additional 2010 Income Distribution
SPDR® Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (the “SPDR DJIA Trust”) (NYSE: DIA - News) today announced that it will make an additional 2010 income distribution. Ex dividend date will be December 29, 2010, record date will be December 31, 2010 and payment date will be January 18, 2011. SPDR DJIA Trust has designated the additional dividend to be a special distribution.
At the conclusion of SPDR DJIA Trust’s fiscal year-end audit (October 31), SPDR DJIA Trust must distribute net income on a tax basis to shareholders by calendar year-end or incur a 4% federal excise tax. The net asset value (“NAV”) per share of the SPDR DJIA Trust is reduced in direct proportion to the amount of such additional distributions. Additional distributions are based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the level of redemption activity experienced by SPDR DJIA Trust.
SharesOutstanding as ofDecember 14, 2010
Estimated PerShare Amount
The amounts shown in the table above are estimates and may change due to fund activity and changes in shares outstanding.
SPDR DJIA Trust made its regularly scheduled monthly distribution on December 17, 2010, which consisted of both net income earned from November 19, 2010 to December 16, 2010 and an estimate of net income to be earned through December 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV