Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. Declares Dividend
Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: BIF) announced today that it has declared a common stock dividend of $0.10 per share payable in cash on December 31, 2010 to holders of record on December 28, 2010. The dividend will consist of approximately $0.05 per share short-term capital gain and $0.05 per share long-term capital gain. The amounts and sources of distributions reported are only estimates and are not provided for tax reporting purposes. After the end of the calendar year, stockholders will receive a 1099-DIV from their broker or transfer agent informing them how to report distributions received during that year for federal income tax purposes. The Fund is expected to trade ex-dividend on December 23, 2010.
For more information on the Fund, please visit us on the web at www.boulderfunds.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV