Good Times Restaurants Inc. Announces Closing Of $2.1m Stock Purchase Agreement
Good Times is a regional chain of quick service restaurants located primarily in Colorado providing a menu of high quality all natural hamburgers, 100% breast of chicken sandwiches, fresh frozen custard, fresh squeezed lemonades and other unique offerings. Good Times currently operates and franchises 49 restaurants.
SII is a Bermuda corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts and is an affiliate of a company that owns and operates three restaurant brands operating in Canada and the United States generating approximately $75 million in annual revenues. Bellmark Partners, LLC acted as SII's financial advisor in connection with the transaction.
This press release contains forward looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. The words “intend,” “may,” “believe,” “will,” “should,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “seek” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, which may cause Good Times’ actual results to differ materially from results expressed or implied by the forward looking statements. These risks include such factors as the uncertain nature of current restaurant development plans and the ability to implement those plans
, delays in developing and opening new restaurants because of weather, local permitting or other reasons, increased competition, cost increases or shortages in raw food products, and other matters discussed under the “Risk Factors” section of Good Times’ Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2009 filed with the SEC. Although Good Times may from time to time voluntarily update its forward looking statements, it disclaims any commitment to do so except as required by securities laws.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV