10 Best-Performing Penny Stocks of 2010
6. IDT Corp. (IDT)
Company Profile: IDT provides telecommunications services to consumers and businesses, wholesale carrier services and local, long distance and wireless phone services.Closing Price: $26.77 (Dec. 17) Total Return (YTD): 479% Developments in 2010: IDT shares finished out 2009 at $4.75 and rallied in 2010 on a myriad of positive news releases. In April, the company said it regained listing compliance with the New York Stock Exchange after it "significantly improved its operational and bottom-line performance during the eighteen month business plan period provided by the NYSE." IDT also improved its liquidity and overall financial condition, which pushed the stock higher to $10. In November, IDT announced a spin-off of its Genie Energy division while also authorizing a dividend of 22 cents a share. Shares popped to a 52-week high of $30.12 in December after reporting fiscal first-quarter financial results. Analyst Consensus: There are no analysts covering IDT shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV