NEW YORK (
It doesn't seem to matter that I am not, nor have I ever been, a "buy-hold-n-hoper." The media have deadlines. They want my picks. And calendar-year prognosticating is a time-honored tradition for capturing more readers.
Okay... so I play the game. In fact, I played it so well in 2010, my "
At this point, I'm ready to give a number of ETFs that should benefit from peering into my crystal ball. In fact, I'll give 5 ETFs that I like quite a bit,
However, if you're looking for the "Lazy 2011 Portfolio, you'll need to wait until Dec. 31. A portfolio requires diversification through non-correlating assets, especially if it has to be held for 12 months. So for now, let me offer 5 ETFs that should benefit from a global macro-economic perspective --not as a portfolio, but as a list. (Note: In essence, this is the same list that I am providing to the financial journalists in the mainstream media.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV