NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Marshall & Ilsley Corp. rose 17.9 percent to $6.83.
Noranda Aluminum Holdings Corp. rose 9.3 percent to $12.69.
Accenture Ltd. rose 7.6 percent to $50.24.St. Joe Co. rose 7.5 percent to $21.68. Allegheny Technologies Inc. rose 6.3 percent to $57.16. MassMutual Corporate Investors Inc. rose 6.2 percent to $30.30. RehabCare Group Inc. rose 5.1 percent to $23.19. Titanium Metals Corp. rose 4.7 percent to $17.82. AK Steel Holding Corp. rose 4.6 percent to $16.06. MacGray Corp. rose 4.5 percent to $15.67.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV