1. Town Sports International Holdings Inc (CLUB): Insider purchases have been going on here for the past one-and-a -half months. This is one of the two stocks we added into our hypothetical portfolio in November. Since then the stock went up by 23%. Currently it trades around $3.71. One insider, Bruce Bruckmann, purchased nearly 27,000 shares at $3.65-$3.70 on Tuesday.
2. World Heart Corp (WHRT): AWM Investment Company has been buying this company. It's a very illiquid stock. We are staying away from this one.
4. Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): Insiders seem to be done with their purchases. They paid as high as $9.75 for SGMS, and the stock trades at $9.42. Jim Cramer didn't recommend buying the stock last week in Mad Money. Nevertheless, we are sticking with the insiders here.This article was originally published at Insider Monkey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV