8. Pan American Silver (PAAS) is a silver mining company with operations in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia. The company owns the Navidad project in Chubut, Argentina, and operates the La Preciosa project in Durango, Mexico.
10 Best-Performing Mining Stocks in 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.