NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Mesabi Trust fell 14.1 percent to $45.66.
Visa Inc. fell 12.7 percent to $67.19.
Regis Corp. fell 12.4 percent to $16.05.Singapore Fund fell 10.6 percent to $14.58. MasterCard Inc. fell 10.3 percent to $223.49. Comstock Resources Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $22.12. TCF Financial Corp. fell 7.6 percent to $13.45. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 5.9 percent to $75.61. BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust fell 4.7 percent to $116.43. HudBay Minerals Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $17.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV