The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Is Investigating The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Dynamex, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To TransForce Inc. - DDMX
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong is investigating the Board of Directors of Dynamex, Inc. (NasdaqGM: DDMX) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to TransForce Inc. Under the terms of the deal, Dynamex shareholders will receive $25 in cash for each share of Dynamex common stock for a total transaction value of approximately $248 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Dynamex Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Dynamex stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Transforce is underpaying for Dynamex shares.
If you own common stock in Dynamex and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/dynamex-ddmx.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented
investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and
violations of shareholder rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV