Concert Group Logistics Promotes Dominick Muzi To Executive Vice President
Concert Group Logistics (CGL), a Downers Grove, Ill.-based leader in worldwide freight services, recently promoted Dominick Muzi to the newly created position of Executive Vice President. In this role, Muzi will guide the sales, marketing and domestic and international operations of the organization.
In November 2009 Muzi was appointed Vice President of Sales. His commitment to clients, management style and worldly industry knowledge has propelled him as an effective and respected leader across departmental lines.
“Dominick has made an immediate and measurable impact on our business, and aligns well with the company’s aggressive growth strategies,” said Dan Para, CGL CEO. “I’m confident that he commands the skills necessary to enhance our client’s experience, develop new markets and encourage internal innovation. His track record at CGL speaks volumes of his [CGL’s] potential within this newly created position.”
“It’s important to me that our clients, executive team, partners and I grow together. This new position is aimed at achieving our goals as we expand into new areas and additional specializations take shape,” said Muzi. “CGL has more to offer its clients and stakeholders than ever before.”About Concert Group Logistics, Inc. Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL) provides global transportation logistics services with a human touch. CGL's local market experts deliver domestic and international shipping solutions through a network of 25 offices and branches within the U.S., and a global network of over 2500 qualified partners spanning 500 markets. Founded in 2001 during one of the most uncertain times in transportation history, Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL), headquartered in Downers Grove, Ill., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Express-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc (NYSE AMEX: XPO). To contact CGL, visit http://www.cglship.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV