ETF Securities Passes $3 Billion In US Assets Under Management
ETF Securities USA LLC (ETFS) announced today that the total assets under management of its six products; ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL), ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR), ETFS Physical Platinum Shares (PPLT), ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL), ETFS Physical PM Basket Shares (GLTR) and ETFS Physical WM Basket Shares now exceed $3 Billion as of December 10th, 2010.
Commenting on this milestone for ETF Securities in the U.S., William Rhind, Strategic Director for ETFS Marketing LLC, commented:
“Reaching $3 billion is another strategic milestone for ETF Securities in the U.S. market. Whether you want to invest in all four metals or just the white ones, GLTR and WITE provide simple cost effective portfolio completion strategies helping to diversify precious metals exposure”.
For more information please contact the US marketing agent, ETFS Marketing on 212-918-4954 or visit our website: www.etfsecurities.comETF Securities is the first US ETF Sponsor to provide investors with access to a full suite of precious metal ETPs. Investors can now trade physically backed Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and a Precious Metals Basket ETPs from the same provider. The six precious metal ETPs have the following key features:
- Track spot price of underlying metal less associated management fees (1)
- Physically backed by underlying bullion – minimal counterparty risk
- Bullion holdings audited by specialist audit firm biannually – audit reports published on the website www.etfsecurities.com
- Options (2) are trading on ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) and ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV