ETF Securities Passes $3 Billion In US Assets Under Management
ETF Securities USA LLC (ETFS) announced today that the total assets under management of its six products; ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL), ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR), ETFS Physical Platinum Shares (PPLT), ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL), ETFS Physical PM Basket Shares (GLTR) and ETFS Physical WM Basket Shares now exceed $3 Billion as of December 10th, 2010.
Commenting on this milestone for ETF Securities in the U.S., William Rhind, Strategic Director for ETFS Marketing LLC, commented:
“Reaching $3 billion is another strategic milestone for ETF Securities in the U.S. market. Whether you want to invest in all four metals or just the white ones, GLTR and WITE provide simple cost effective portfolio completion strategies helping to diversify precious metals exposure”.
For more information please contact the US marketing agent, ETFS Marketing on 212-918-4954 or visit our website: www.etfsecurities.comETF Securities is the first US ETF Sponsor to provide investors with access to a full suite of precious metal ETPs. Investors can now trade physically backed Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and a Precious Metals Basket ETPs from the same provider. The six precious metal ETPs have the following key features:
- Track spot price of underlying metal less associated management fees (1)
- Physically backed by underlying bullion – minimal counterparty risk
- Bullion holdings audited by specialist audit firm biannually – audit reports published on the website www.etfsecurities.com
- Options (2) are trading on ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) and ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts