Biotech Stock Mailbag: Clinical Data, Mannkind and Thanks!
Meantime, the guessing game over the FDA's Afrezza decision continues. On Thursday, JMP Securities reiterated its buy rating and $11 price target on the grounds that there's a 40% chance for a full Afrezza approval on Dec. 29.
"Furthermore, the JPM Securities note continues, "even should a second CRL
Diabetic Investor's David Kliff told his newsletter subscribers that Afrezza has less than a 50% chance of getting FDA approval and he recommended banking trading profits ahead of the decision.
My 15 Biotech Stock Predictions for 2011 column provoked some typical yet comedic responses from fans and foes alike, some of who had their own 2011 predictions.Steveh800 predicts, "A.F. continues to be paid by Wall Street Hedge Funds to bash the stocks in their favor." Matt writes, "Adam doesn't get a Christmas card from Anna Gluskin (again), but Jim Bianco sends him a lump of coal." Adamsfriend says, "Adam will be seen making out with Jerry Springer in 2011." Ruggerschr is angry. "Adam, you are so obviously a schill working for Cramer and his Hedge fund cronies. At least when you go to prison for your dastardly deeds, you will have lots of practice being other people's
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV