China Valves Technology Hires New CFO
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ China Valves Technology Inc. said Thursday it has appointed a new chief financial officer.
Gang Wei, who held a similar position for State Grid International Development Ltd., will take over the position immediately. Wei will replace Renrui Tang, who had held the position on an interim basis since June. Tang will remain as the company's financial controller.
The Kaifeng City, China company makes metal valves for a variety of industrial uses in China.
Shares fell 6 cents to $10.04 in morning trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV