2. Bridgepoint Education (BPI - Get Report) is a new entrant in the education market. Education companies, including Devry (DV) and Strayer (STRA), were outstanding investments in the recession and initial recovery, but they've recently been criticized by the press and are seeing increased regulation by the government. The stocks sold off sharply in 2010.
10 Unloved Stocks to Rise Up to 120%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.