Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $.18 Per Common Share
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Dec. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, declared a $.18 per common share dividend for the fourth quarter of the calendar year ending December 31, 2010.
The dividend will be payable on January 12, 2011, to shareholders of record on December 31, 2010.
With total assets of $3.4 billion, Great Southern offers banking, investment, insurance and travel services. Headquartered in Springfield, Mo., Great Southern operates 75 retail banking centers and more than 200 ATMs in Missouri, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. Great Southern Bancorp is a public company and its common stock (ticker: GSBC) is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select stock exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV