2. IDT Corp. (IDT) is a telecom and energy company, based in Newark, N.J. Its telecom platform company sells pre-paid and rechargeable calling cards. Its Genie Energy subsidiary resells natural gas and electricity throughout New York state.
12-Month Sales Growth: 0.1%
12-Month Net Income Growth: 133%
Cash Flow Multiple: 11 (164% premium)
Quarterly Operating Profit Margin: 2.4%
Analyst Opinions: There are no sell-side analysts covering IDT, which has a market value of just $546 million. Still, its fundamental improvement is apparent. IDT swung to a fiscal first-quarter profit of $16 million, or 70 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss of $3.5 million, or 17 cents. Revenue grew 9.2% to $357 million. Management is considering spinning off its Genie Energy subsidiary and is exploring options to license or sell its VoIP intellectual property.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV