9. Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) has surged 220% in 2010. The Union City, Calif.-based company has grown 12-month sales 25%. Its drug Acthar, used to treat multiple sclerosis, saw a 129% jump in quarterly paid prescriptions.
12-Month Sales Growth: 25%
12-Month Net Income Growth: 7.6%
Cash Flow Multiple: 19 (68% peer premium)
Quarterly Operating Profit Margin: 54%
Analyst Opinions: Just three researchers follow Questcor, with two rating its stock "buy" and one ranking it "hold." Oppenheimer forecasts that the stock will advance 24% to $19. The shares certainly have technical momentum. They've appreciated 44% in the past three months. Acthar was recently approved by the FDA as a safe treatment for infantile spasms, expanding the drug's revenue potential. It is now approved to treat more than 29 disorders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV