Nevada Gold Announces Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Adjusted EBITDA (2) of $517,000
Company Receives $1.3 Million Income Tax Refund in the Third Quarter of 2011
HOUSTON, Dec. 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UWN) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2010.Financial Highlights second quarter included:
- Net revenues increased 141% to $13.8 million, compared to $5.7 million in the second quarter ended October 31, 2009;
- Net loss of $0.4 million compared to a net loss of $0.4 million a year ago; excluding certain significant items from the comparisons, net loss would have been $0.2 million compared to a net loss of $0.4 million a year ago;
- Net loss per basic and diluted common share of $0.03, compared to a net loss per basic and diluted common share of $0.03 in the year ago period; excluding certain significant items from the comparisons, net loss per basic and diluted common share would have been $0.02 compared to a net loss per basic and diluted common share of $0.03 a year ago;
- EBITDA (1) of $285,000 compared to $17,000 in the second quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Adjusted EBITDA (2) of $517,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV