The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Launches An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Dionex Corporation In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Thermo Fisher Scientific – DNEX
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Dionex Corporation (“Dionex” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: DNEX) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Thermo Fisher Scientific (“Thermo Fisher”) (NYSE: TMO). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Thermo Fisher will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Dionex for $118.50 in cash per share for a total purchase price of approximately $2.1 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Dionex Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Dionex stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Thermo Fisher is underpaying for Dionex shares, thus unlawfully harming Dionex stockholders.
If you own common stock in Dionex and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/dionex-corporation.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator
involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters
nationwide. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV