NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded MedAssets Inc (MDAS) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Revenues at this $1.1 billion market cap, healthcare technology company rose by 16.3% in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 19 U.S. common stocks for December 13, 2010. In total, 17 stocks were upgraded and two stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, MedAssets reported $8.5 million in net income, a 43.5% increase compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about MedAssets: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.7 billion market cap, media marketing company, Valassis Communications (VCI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fiscal third quarter results, Valassis Communications reported a 5.2% increase in revenues to $572.4 million. Valassis Communications net income jumped 95.5% to $27.0 million from the same quarter last year. Learn more about Valassis Communications:Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV