Kaufman Bros. Hosts Second Annual China Investor Tour
NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaufman Bros., L.P. hosted their Second Annual Investor Tour of China. A group of institutional investors, representing over $800 billion of Assets under Management (AUM), accompanied the firm while visiting over 25 different companies. The focused companies are leaders within the IT Services & Enterprise Software, Internet Media & Commerce, Online Video Games and Green Technology sectors. The Tour was geographically focused on Beijing and Shanghai.
Senior management of participating companies included AsiaInfo-Linkage, Inc. ( ASIA), China Real Estate Information Corp. (CRIC), China Unicom Limited (CHU), Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP), Digital China Holdings Limited (0861.HK), 51job, Inc. (JOBS), Genpact Limited (G), Giant Interactive Group Inc. (GA), Infosys Technologies Limited (INFY), JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS), LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (LDK), Longtop Financial Technologies Ltd. (LFT), Neusoft Corporation (600718), Perfect World Co., Ltd., (PWRD), SouFun Holdings (SFUN), VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (VIT) and Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. (YGE).
Our Third Annual Investor Tour of China is planned for the first week of December 2011.
For any questions, please contact the Kaufman Bros. Marketing department at 212 292 8146 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.About Kaufman Bros., L.P. – KBRO offers proprietary research, equity and fixed income sales and trading, corporate services, and investment banking support to the Technology, Media, Telecom (TMT), Green Tech, and Healthcare sectors. The firm is the largest minority-owned/operated investment bank and broker-dealer in the United States focusing on the TMT and Healthcare verticals. KBRO's Institutional clients manage more than $5 trillion. KBRO has helped advisory clients raise more than $30 billion since 1999. SOURCE Kaufman Bros., L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV