HKBN BbTV's News Now Available On Yahoo! Hong Kong
HONG KONG, Dec. 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hong Kong Broadband Network Ltd ("HKBN"), a wholly owned subsidiary of City Telecom (HK) Limited (HKSE:1137) (Nasdaq:CTEL), is pleased to announce the partnership with Yahoo! Hong Kong ( www.yahoo.com.hk), the leading internet portal in Hong Kong [i], to provide the most dynamic, relevant and updated online video news content to HongKongers. Through this partnership, bbTV news channel will provide quality online news content to Yahoo! Hong Kong news platform daily, ranging from focus news, feature, financial analysis and weather forecast.
The launch of bbTV news content in Yahoo! Hong Kong was warmly welcomed by HongKongers. The special feature story "innovative idea of the anti-breast cancer promotion" has recorded more than 190,000 clicks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV