4. Jacob Internet Fund (JAMFX), up 40% this year.
This $47 million fund has gained 28% in the past three months. It holds 33 stocks, and 47% of fund assets are in the top 10 holdings.Portfolio turnover is a relatively languid (at least for this sector) 52%. Up 72% last year, the fund lost 51% in 2008. Its top holdings fit the technology-stock stereotype: Apple (AAPL), at 7.6% of the fund, Google (GOOG), at 5%; LogMeIn (LOGM), a provider of online solutions that enable remote access and support to computers and electronic devices connected to the Internet, at 4.7%, which is up 135% this year; and the self-described online network for geeks, Geeknet (GKNT), at 4.5%, and up 100% this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV