Kendall Law Group Investigates Dionex Corp. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating Dionex Corp. (NASDAQ: DNEX) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Thermo Fisher Scientific. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Dionex and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Dionex shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On December 13, 2010, the companies announced the definitive merger agreement under which Dionex would be acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.1 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, Dionex stockholders will receive $118.50 in cash for each share of Dionex/DNEX common stock held. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether the deal provides the proper value for Dionex shareholders.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV